Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
Remi dipped his head in an appreciative nod. He was fit, but exhaustion had taken quite a toll and though Aoife was not that heavy yet, he'd not miss the opportunity to have a seat and let his back relax a bit. Unstrapping her so that she could simply sit in his lap, her hands immediately squeezed open and closed towards the small gyphonlet.

"Thank you." Remi said, smoothing down the girl's curls, and then glancing over her dark-haired head across at the bard. "Oh, no. I have already spoken with Phoebe, and Roana and Vai as well." He replied, immediately feeling as though the guildmaster's offering was actually a judgement on his ability to care for the girl, but quickly reminding himself that Jigano would likely offer the same to any new parent. Taking a breath in and trying to exhale the defensiveness that the bard's musings had riled in him, he swallowed and mentally gave himself a shake.

"She is, yes." He replied in a much gentler tone, pressing a kiss to the back of the baby's head. "Safrin protected her even while she was in the womb." Remi added with a sad sort of smile.

"I came to see if there are any accounts of the world passed the barrier? Of Flora and Fauna specifically. I am in search of three specific things that I am told grow and live beyond the barrier, but beyond that I have no idea what they are or where to find them." Pausing, the alchemist pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket (shuffling Aoife on his lap who cackled happily in response), and placed it before the bard to read.

- Red lichen that has been burned
- whisperfish that must be kept alive
- sap from a WickerWoman

It read, in Remi's impeccable handwriting.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 11:45 PM