Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"The shape chose you?" the bard asked, blue eyes sparking bright with curiosity - and then dimming abruptly as he remembered how their previous interactions had gone so far sideways, and cleared his throat self-consciously. "Ah, never mind. My apologies," he murmured, taking the conversation back to the Wicker Woman as tactfully as he could. "I am not sure on that point," he admitted instead to Remi's question, frowning thoughtfully as he glanced at the notes he had written down from his first read-through of the books on flora and fauna, and comparing them to the illustration page. "I was thinking more for safety, since the ones outside the boundary are likely to be larger than here, and I don't know how far back you'd have to safely stand to use the device you create for the job." He hummed for a moment, carefully turning pages, then shook his head. "It doesn't say. I would guess that it's like any other tree, in that the sap will be easiest to collect directly from the trunk, and it might take, oh, ten or twenty minutes to collect a vial. Though... I don't suppose Safrin said how much she needed, of the lichen or the sap?" he asked as an afterthought.

He nodded gracious acknowledgment of Remi's gratitude before mentioning the shop and Sugar. He blinked in surprise at hearing that the alchemist had abandoned his shop and moved into the guildhall - there was only one other guild, which at least made it easy to know what he was talking about. His eyes softened a bit at the way the boy wilted, but he was not so hard-hearted that he would resent Remi's mourning of a lost friend. "That I will, then. I've been meaning to ask for your professional skills as well," he admitted, tilting his head with a ghost of his usual wry smile. "I've a Spark Bird feather that's potentially quite useful... if it wasn't so dangerous. I was hoping an alchemist might be able to help?"

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-09-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM