Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Jigano nodded, a wry smile quirking his mouth, but gentler than it usually was at Remi's gratitude - for more than just the suggested bottle size. If his brow rose at hearing that the alchemist and his friend had encountered a banshee personally it was only in genuine surprise, followed by a companionable grimace of agreement at how 'pleasant' the situation must have been. "I've not met the local version yet," he murmured. "But after what I've read about them, I don't want to!"

He shrugged at Remi's astute observation, spreading his hands in acknowledgment of the alchemists's point. "I'd prefer it to be a tool first, and a weapon as last resort," he admitted. "I hadn't been thinking of its cauterizing potential, but as a first aid tool it would be much easier to control if it's contained like that," he agreed. "True, anything I might try to fight with it would be less impressed... but if I'm fighting at dagger range I doubt I'd have time to wait for whatever attacked me to bleed out anyways." He chuckled, though his humor was on the dark side.

He listened curiously to Remi's cautionary warning about his powers, but the bard waved his hand in easy acceptance of the risks. "I've got the end of a shaft clamped into a lantern at the moment, but it's still too dangerous to use for much more than light, as it is now. If something happens in the making of this feather-dagger and the feather is damaged or changed... well, it's a risk I'm willing to take, for the possibility of it being far safer and more useful if you succeed." He raised a brow, smile quirking to something a little warmer. "Besides, Rory trusted your skills with his feather. How can I do any less?"

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-10-2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM