Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
"Excellent," Jigano grinned, blue eyes sparkling with optimism at the line of inquiry they could undertake - both on the feather itself and on the potential crystal blade to encase it in. "I hope this will prove to be an enjoyable project for us both." It wouldn't erase what had come before, or change his opinions of the pup in a single day, but proving that they could work together civilly, at least on a professional basis, would be more than enough improvement on their previous circumstances to satisfy him.

Unfortunately not everything could be so satisfying. Talk of Isla, necessary though it was, brought a definite pall of loss to them both, and Isuma chirruped worriedly as both men seemed to draw into themselves. She comforted Jigano, even as Remi was distracted by Aoife, and the bard nodded solemn acknowledgment and mournful acceptance of the alchemist's words. He didn't even seem to mind the baby's wail, glancing up only belatedly to offer a rueful - if distracted - smile. "Ah, it's alright, I'm the only one down here today," he murmured, a far cry from his usual discomfort around small humans. But then, with his thoughts on his changed friend and what they all had lost, Aoife's protests of healthy life weren't nearly as unwelcome as they might normally have been.

He did notice the golden rings vanishing from the table, and he didn't entirely hide his sigh of relief - or his rueful smile for the alchemist as he stood as well to walk them to the door. "No apologies needed, Remi. I'll come by as soon as I've found some geodes to test, and I'll keep an eye out for your list of ingredients. I suspect that Safrin might want you to collect them yourself, but I can at least guide you to them, or make a map if we find some good landmarks in that forest." He had yet to learn of the Wildwood's unsettling propensity for turning unwelcome visitors right back around, but that was an adventure for another day. "Take care, you two."

Messages In This Thread
Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Jigano - 04-07-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-07-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-08-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk? - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 11:45 PM