only flesh and bone
Jude <33

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
/// come close to midnight, hell fade me down
and then my eyes got used to the darkness
So, perhaps he’s taken a detour before immediately marching back toward the Hollowed Grounds to go and annoy the Maverick. It’s fine, though, given the fact that maybe it’s better to let him think he’s gotten away before he arrives to become a raincloud on the other Ancient’s parade.

That and it feels good to stretch his legs, even as he wanders along the multicolored road, feeling familiar to the lava rock that settles beneath his feet. He’s put together now, Astaroth sporting a beautiful maroon jacket, a nice set of pants, dark boots, hair well combed and in place, sunlight glittering from his pronged horns that curl back from his temples in a mirrored effect to the rockery beneath him. It’s even more of a look of being put together when he stands beside one of the geysers that starts to announce it’s bubbling explosion, head tilting slightly as he peers at it to see the multicolored hues explode from it when the sunlight sparks rainbows through the falling rain.

Rain that he does have the mind to step back from getting blasted with. After all the work of being put together, the last thing he wanted to do was ruin it immediately.
Astaroth
and everyone that i knew,
was lost and so long forgotten after you ///

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM