only flesh and bone
Jude <33
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
/// come close to midnight, hell fade me down
and then my eyes got used to the darkness
He’s mostly distracted, but not entirely. He can hear the footsteps of the Accepted as he runs, the heavy footfalls a dead set ring for just how close the other man was, and with the cloud of the multicolored hue of clouds, well… Astaroth imagines his horns blend in well enough, if not the rest of him.

Apparently he entirely does, though, with how close the young man comes into barreling into him. He steps to the side, carefully measuring out just how close the other man would come, and little happens aside from the air displacement ruffling his slicked back curls, practically punching a hole in the steam from the geyser as the Ancient turns toward him with a raised brow, listening to the apologies that fall from the kid’s lips.

I can’t get burned, my dear.” He drawls with a fanged grin, inclining his head down toward the young man to reveal the rainbow hued horns that sprout from his head. His tail is seen as it lashes out behind him, ridding some of the water that’s soaked it, but Astaroth’s dark gaze is entirely fixated on the younger man. “Deep breaths.” He offers helpfully before he glances back toward the geyser that had spurred this entire ordeal.
Astaroth
and everyone that i knew,
was lost and so long forgotten after you ///

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM