only flesh and bone
Jude <33

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
/// come close to midnight, hell fade me down
and then my eyes got used to the darkness
The eagerness with which the young man speaks of his region sparks something in his chest like the warmth one sees when looking at a kitten. “I heard ‘geyser’ and ‘rainbow’ and certainly had to take a look for myself.” He responds with a playful jest, inclining his head slightly toward the shorter man.

However, as for places to visit? He lets his dark gaze linger on Jude as he starts to question whether he’s a people person. Now, that’s a question that could be answered a few different ways, but the grin widens a bit – toothier in nature as he nods his head. But don’t worry, he won’t be a monster here. He’s learned his manners and how to be polite, after all.

The cane shifts slightly as he looks toward the direction where he thinks he remembers the Port to be, and he steps back toward the geyser and its heat to soak it up as he nods. “Perfect. That shall be my next stop.” His hand lifts to gesture lightly when he continues to speak. “Don’t let me keep you from your running. And thank you for the suggestion.

So saying, he keeps that playful smile wide as the two men make their departure, Asta suddenly realizing that he hadn't asked for his name. Ah, too bad. Perhaps they'll cross paths again one day.

- FIN <333
Astaroth
and everyone that i knew,
was lost and so long forgotten after you ///

Messages In This Thread
only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 03-17-2024, 10:33 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-01-2024, 10:50 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-02-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-14-2024, 07:50 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-14-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Jude - 04-25-2024, 06:53 AM
RE: only flesh and bone - by Astaroth - 04-26-2024, 12:32 AM