[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
eyes on fire, you are the unforecasted storm
It's not an unexpected answer, but she preens all the same, pleased that he came all this way just to find her of all people. Though she has faith in her loved ones, loneliness is a disease, and she had admittedly feared that her absence in Halo would lead to a slow dissolution of her bonds with the people she left behind.

Withdrawing, Hotaru's smile takes on a cheeky, vixen quality; I know something you don't know. "I have, actually," she trills on a tone like the beginning notes of a laugh. Looking up at him, she lets her eyes bleed to his stony blue shade, and her hair darkens to his particular array of dirty blond. "I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve." But the news presses like smoke up her throat, burning with the desire to tell him, and even the playfulness of sitting on a perfect secret can't appease her for long.

The playful, foxlike guile on her face softens into something vulnerable and openly happy. "They made me their demigod, actually." And if there's still awe in her tone it could surely be excused. Hotaru had been content to serve Frey in both quests and general ideals - always a woman of faith, no matter how others might be surprised by that - and she had never expected such a gift to come from the herald she loved.
the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Hotaru - 03-21-2024, 11:27 PM