[se] pull me deep beneath your waves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
eyes on fire, you are the unforecasted storm
His happiness for her is something to luxuriate in, something she'd wanted when she informed everyone of her move to King's End and her reunion with Sunjata but had known she wouldn't receive. It's different now - and Deimos had still been worried when he had found out, bless his heart - but it feels good to feel it now if not before.

Even the edge of concern and preparation in his face and tone can't fully dull the shine of her affection, even as it shifts her attention back to the meandering spirit. Though she had intended to do it alone, Noah is ever welcome at her side, a trusted companion in any venture. "He's the last of his family line. He's mildly volatile, but only to people near the roads, not his gravesite." She had tested that already, which is why she has returned now armed with proper materials. "I think he just wants to be remembered. I was going to light some incense, lay some flowers, and clean his gravestone." Perhaps dodge a few paltry throws of whatever refuse was laying around in the field, but she believes them both to be capable of that.
the Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Noah - 03-18-2024, 12:20 AM
RE: [se] pull me deep beneath your waves - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 03:12 AM