[SeEv] things my heart used to know
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MaeA
There was a lull in the revelry when the musicians changed shift, and Maea took the chance to slip away for a moment. Her head was spinning from being twirled around through more dances than she could remember, and possibly from the glass of sweet honey wine someone had pressed into her hand. A taste like summer and happiness lingered on her tongue, music drifting along on the night wind as she stepped out of the circle of light; beckoning her back, urging her feet to continue the dance... but she resisted, if only for a moment.

A clear sky greeted her as she breathed in deep of the cool night air, full of starlight and blue shadows. Away from the tantalizing aromas of food and perfume, flowers and spirits, the scent of the earth rose up to greet her. The fresh green of newly sprung leaves, dew in the grass and a heady, dizzying fragrance of raw, tilled earth mingled together in a harmoni that sang of Flowerbirth. Her smile turned wistful as she gazed out over the fields. A thin mist was drifting languidly on the breeze. Far off trills of a blackbird pinches at her heart...

Why was this season always so bittersweet? Beautiful and painful all at once, so full of hope and wonder all while the deep melancholy of Deepfrost still lingered. It would be easy to get lost in reveries on a might like this. Forget about the music and the laughter to drift away on some half-conscious dream... or escape the world in the arms of a loved one, foregoing one sweet delight for another. Perhaps she might have been prone to dreaming of bygone days, to remember people who were no longer by her side... But while the night was quiet and reflective, Maea was not, and she had banished both sorrow and regret for tonight. There would be enough of that come morning.

The girl turned away from the starlit fields, the mist and the lonely bird, let it sing for some other aching heart. She was not lonely, nor was she alone; she sighed happily and twirled, the skirt of her white dress and the unbound hair swirling as she hummed along with the distant music. Pale as a silver moon. Gleaming bright in the dark, like another candle lit to honor the new year.
you're so cold, but you feel alive.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-13-2019, 05:25 PM