[SeEv] things my heart used to know
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
The explanation brought a smile to her lips, and a glimmer of mischief to her eyes.

"I didn't know that being shorter than me was even possible. I might actually enjoy being the taller one for a change... Though I admit this isn't bad either."

Sighing happily Maea leaned into her brother's semblance and rested her head against his shoulder as they swayed to the music. Keenly aware that that it was really Ludo behind those smiling blue eyes, she was content enough just to see Noah's face again that it didn't matter if he was real or not. Perhaps a part of her was embarrassed to be so familiar with the god... but then again, after today it didn't seem like a bad thing. They'd had fun together, and Maea was dangerously close to thinking of her raggedy company as a friend.

Was such a thing permitted? Or possible? With her being what she was, and after making such foolish mistakes...

"Yes" she agreed. "We did say that. Though today has been like a reward in itself, I couldn't really ask for more. It would feel greedy."

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-13-2019, 05:25 PM