[SeEv] things my heart used to know
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Ludo had stopped their dancing as Maea considered what she wanted, the god clad in her brother's body watching the skies overhead, the branches that reached and the leaves and blooms that budded and spoke of life. Life that, if Maea was to be believed, would never stir in her. The deity glanced down at her, holding her gaze for a quiet couple of seconds before he simply nodded, a smile on his lips that said that he understood.

"Then so it shall be." Reaching out, Ludo placed his hands gently upon her cheeks, tilting her head up so she could gaze into his face. Into the eyes of her brother. "Do not blink," he said - no sooner had he spoken, Maea would feel what felt like hot needles driving forward, right through her eyes and into her skull. An unfamiliar ache would start to stir somewhere lower, too, as Ludo warped and withered one part of her in exchange for healing the other. Never would Maea bear a living child.

But oh, would she see.

"How is that?" he asked with Noah's voice after a while, stepping back from her. Should she blink a couple of times, she would quickly behold the world around her with startling clarity.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
[SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-07-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-08-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Ludo - 04-10-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: [SeEv] things my heart used to know - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 09:57 PM