[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Waking from the dream
Witnessing the smoke that's rolling in
Out of all the perfect Leafchange days, and all the days of the season, it had to be this time and this place for skies to bring rain. And not the immediate torrentuous downpour that kept you indoors either; no, this had begun as a simple overcast morning, that dimmed as a soft haze of barely-even-there drizzles began to fall. By the time it really picked up, they had come too far to turn back.

Drenched, bedraggled and decidedly glum, Maea trudged along through the sodden meadows, keeping one eye on the ground and the other on her travel company. They were looking for something void tainted, preferably small enough to fit in the jar or cage or sack Maea had brought, but so far the only thing that greeted them were clusters of late blooming wildflowers and a herd of unicorns running far off in the distance. Or it could have been deer - but seeing unicorns would make even a cold, sodden and unpleasant excursion worth it. So Maea held firm in her claim that it had been unicorns, no matter if Ophelia disagreed or not.
The end is what you fear
The scent of embers lingers in the air
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM