[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

King's End is new to Ophelia, and they vacillate like a tilt-a-whirl between childlike curiosity and an urchinlike suspicion verging on paranoia. They had longed for the freedom of open gates and broken chains, but once the world beyond their farm had opened up to them, Ophelia had shrunk away in fear of what lay beyond the Hollowed Grounds. That has not changed even now. Maea's presence at their side is the only thing keeping them centered, and whenever their excitement has them bounding ahead Maea is the touch-stone to which they return when the intimidation settles back in.

With all of this to consider and contend with, the rain is the least of Ophelia's worries. The cold is uncomfortable, but it is as yet bearable with the clothes they wear. Their conversation had been pleasant so far, unicorn debate aside, but any further travel will surely only make the cold worse and so Ophelia has been utilizing their short bursts of investigational forays to search for more manageable void options.

They find one such option a few strides off the beaten path, and they flick rain off their tail like an unhappy cat as they lift their head to call out to Maea. "What about these? They're definitely infected, and it's not an animal." Keeping a daisy alive will surely be easier than an animal, and hopefully easier to harvest as well.
With your naive heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey? Do you feel loved?

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Ophelia - 04-01-2024, 09:43 PM