[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

Maea could lapse into melancholy as much as she liked, Ophelia was never deterred by clouds over peoples heads, but they certainly prefer her smiling and whimsical. Even the drudgery of their task and the overbearing onslaught of rain could not keep Ophelia from basking in it.

Kneeling in the mud and rain-flattened grasses, Ophelia holds their hand out as Maea begins hunting through the supplies. "I can dig," they offer readily, their blase tone and dreamlike expression easily concealing the morbid reality that they are offering to ensure any repercussions from the flower find their way to Ophelia and not Maea.

The hand shovel is transferred over, and Ophelia sets about cutting through the thick layer of grass around it in a modest circumference, wanting to ensure as many of the roots are preserved to provide it a greater chance at survival. Ironic considering the blight the plants represent that this one specimen be granted temporary amnesty.
With your naive heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey? Do you feel loved?

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Ophelia - 04-14-2024, 07:09 AM