[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head
Ophelia
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Ophelia

The unpleasantness is undeniable, but like a morbid masochist, Ophelia marvels at it nevertheless. Senses and experiences had not been out of their reach for long, but to hold it within their grasp after the war is still novel. Perhaps that's merely because they'd been denied so many experiences in their childhood even when they'd had all their senses.

Muffling their weakened snicker by bowing over the plant and toiling away at prying it free, Ophelia swallows back the bile of nausea and doggedly continues to steady the plant as it finally lifts out of the soil. Maea's assistance with the roots ensures none catch on the lip of the container, debris and small rocks trickling out of the bottom of their ill-earned prize and making faint musical sounds against the glass that Ophelia tries to focus on. At least until Maea's voice swims through the unease and overwhelmingly sweet scent. "Nauseous, but okay," they reassure in a lackluster grunt, careful not to let the plant brush against their skin as they lower it at last into the container, snatching their hands away quickly once it's settled so Maea can close it and hopefully end its strangely unsettling effects.
With your naive heart you praise God above
But how's it working for you honey? Do you feel loved?

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 03-20-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [RQ] Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Ophelia - 04-19-2024, 08:10 PM