[SE] Thank your lucky spirits
open!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Did Tal have too much on his plate? He sure did! But he didn't feel quite right going to a Frey shrine just yet when he'd made so little progress on his quest, and besides, Leafchange was Ludo's season.

Hak Etme was one of his least favorite places on Caido, but he'd been in the area a few times on various quests and deliveries, and he sailed the Peregrine low and silent over the desert to avoid alerting the landsharks to his presence. Once the shrine was below him he tossed out the ground anchor into the gaping eye socket of a nearby behemoth skull, making sure it was firmly wedged before he let down the rope ladder and slid down to the pile of various skulls that made up the altar. His pale dragon soared in a wide circle high overhead in the blue morning sky, keeping watch over her human far below.

It was. Uh. Certainly very... atmospheric? He rubbed his hand over the side of his Vest self-consciously as he cleared his throat and knelt before them. Out of his Bag of Holding came a small hand-carved checkers board with the pieces carved from pale bone and darkly polished petrified wood, and a little bowl with feline pawprints painted on it that could be used for food or water. "Hey, Ludo. I figure you're prob'ly pretty busy right now with all th'spirits wanderin' around but. I just wanted to say... thanks, I guess. For th'Vest, an' helpin' with my Dagger an'... y'know. Not smitin' me too much. I really appreciate it. So... yeah. Keep up th'good work."

What more needed to be said? Tal stood up with a sharp nod and dusted off his knees before looking around to make sure he hadn't drawn the attention of anything lethal while he'd had his guard down.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-06-2024, 12:30 AM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Noah - 04-06-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-06-2024, 04:25 PM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Noah - 04-09-2024, 01:44 PM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-10-2024, 05:15 AM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Noah - 04-16-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-17-2024, 05:31 AM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Noah - 04-21-2024, 12:24 AM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-21-2024, 04:58 AM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Noah - 04-22-2024, 12:48 PM
RE: [SE] Thank your lucky spirits - by Talyson - 04-22-2024, 06:15 PM