Ultraviolet
for Safrin!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Maybe Safrin wasn't as dazzling as she'd been in the past, but who wasn't a little worse for wear these days? Tal wasn't about to comment on a deity looking less than radiant when his own eyes had dark circles and his shaggy hair was desperately in need of a trim.

Besides, she was offering to help him out, and he was too grateful for the assistance to care about a few smudges in her usual perfection.

He chewed his lip as she pointed out the (relative) harmlessness of the messages, a reluctant nod of agreement bowing his tousled head. The source was scary, but on the other hand, at least he was hearing about things now. There was something to be said for being in the loop for a change, even if it was a creepy, probably-evil loop.

But she had an idea for what he needed, and he took the star charm to admire while he listened eagerly to each requirement until the new island was mentioned. Then his face took on a slightly greenish cast and he swallowed hard but nodded a final time at the last - and thankfully optional - task. "Yeah... yeah, okay I... I'll do my best. Thanks, Safrin. An' I hope y'feel better soon!"

Dragging his dragon away before she could make a meal out of the other offerings, Tal bowed low and headed off to get to work!

~Fin~

Messages In This Thread
Ultraviolet - by Talyson - 04-07-2024, 05:39 AM
RE: Ultraviolet - by Safrin - 04-18-2024, 03:55 PM
RE: Ultraviolet - by Talyson - 04-19-2024, 09:32 PM