och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1917
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

Fiat Lux har come and gone, and for all that the world they knew had been irrevocably altered, precious little had truly changed. The sun still played tag with stormclouds over a bright blue Flowerbirth sky, fields still needed tending and sowing, and while the amount of travelers through the Outskirts had increased with the disappearance of the barrier they vad yet to see any signs of intruders.

Change was still in the air however, and it had caused too many rifts between people. It was to try and mend one of them that Maea made her way over fields and meadows one early afternoon, carrying a basket full of foodstuffs in one hand and a sheaf of papers in the other. She passed by plowed fields, rounded a fenced off pasture where shaggy ponies grazed calmly in the shifting sunlight, and approached the main house. Outwardly she looked calm, content even, but it was just a facade; beneath the simple white dress and neatly braided hair was a roiling mess of agitated nerves, buzzing about like a glitter of butterflies or perhaps a hornets nest...

Maea knocked on the door, hoping Rory would actually be home. If not... she would hate having to go looking for him. Hate it, and do it anyway.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Maea - 04-08-2019, 04:53 PM