och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

Her smile turned rather lopsided, wry humor hinting in her eyes at the quip as he took the basket.

"Aren't they the same thing? Consider yourself bribed. And you have no idea how frustrating it is to try and keep everyone happy and working in the same general direction.... Oh wait, you and Evie had a thing going a while back, right? Then maybe you do know..."

She found herself the chair and dragged it over, casually waving off the offer to seek out warmer lodging as she sat down. With Ludo's gift over her shoulders the cold was a distant thing that wouldn't touch her. The breeze waiting in through the open door was only refreshing, full of sunlight and green scents. A welcome thing, all in all.

"No need, I won't take up too much of your time. I just... wanted to hear your thoughts on this project. The Council. Let's forget for a moment that I'm the one leading the whole thing, and ignore the people that currently sit on it. What do you honestly think of the concept, in general?"

Maea was aware that she did things in the wrong order. In an ideal world she should have asked this question before trying to make it a reality, but things had become... messy. Tangled. As complicated as the whole general situation in the Hollow.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 11:06 AM