och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid
for Rory
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

She was glad that at least one of her ideas was mer with approval from both the men she had sought support from. It gave her some much needed confidence, and lent a new vigour to her voice as she replied. Leaning forward in her seat, the girl grew eager, happy to explain herself now that someone actually listened.

"A year, and no more. Shorter too in the beginning; I was thinking that Longheat might be a good time for such things. Right now, I want to give my group until Deepfrost to get ourselves going which is two seasons, and the next group would have as long, leaving plenty of space for adjustment and fixing the things and changing people that weren't optimal... And then the periods would get longer as everyone adapts."

This was the kind of change that wouldn't come easy, and wouldn't sit well with everyone. There would be dissent, and there would be problems, but Maea thought she had finally worked out a way to minimize the grumbling.

"Actually... I plan to be as inconspicuous as possible" she said, and finished off the last crumbs of her apple. "I made Sam write down some rules, and they will not bother anyone because they're so simple it's already working. Don't kill anyone, don't steal, don't trick people you trade with...  and if anyone do it anyway, they'll be put to work on a farm that need extra hands. Under someones watchful eye, to make sure it happens. I will make a  Council and in name it will rule the Hollow... but if people ignore ut that's fine. That just means it will be in place if and the  something does happen... And by then everyone will be so used to its existence that they don't question their decisions."

Provided they were good decisions, but that was a matter for someone else to solve. Hopefully. Maea lived on hope these days.

"The biggest issue I have right now is how to break it to people that this is happening åt all. I don't want to cause the kind of riot that Roana enabled with her notice board massage... Do you have any suggestion?"
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: och när din oro ständigt växer i en bister tid - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 10:37 PM