To Evie
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Greetings
and hello, Evie, my friend.

As I promised, here comes a letter for you. I hope it will reach you before Deepfrost make correspondence difficult. I heard someone say that Halo is not snowed in like it used to be, is that true? Still, I imagine ravens will have a difficult time in the cold, and I have gained a new appreciation for their struggles. I never know what it is that prompts the development of new abilities and shifts, but I must have done something right - because whoever it is that decides these things has granted me wings. I can fly now! And maybe it's dramatic of me but I feel like a completely new person.

You know how sometimes a hard cry makes it easier to smile after? Well, it's like that. Do you remember my brother's wife, Lienna? She spent a few weeks haunting my dreams this season, and when I asked someone for help to make her go away, what I got was a whole lot of crap I didn't want to hear. About my family, and the way I've been acting, and how I was letting them down by not treasuring myself, and more in that same vein. It's a lot to get thrown in your face. Worse when you realize they're not wrong. And I could have stomached it better if it didn't come from a relative stranger.

Tell me honestly - do you think I've been moping around?

I spoke to Danta about the meeting I mentioned before we parted. He agreed to hosting it here in Hollowed Grounds, and Kiada has offered to help with preparations, so here is what I am hoping to set in motion; a great ball, inviting all the dignitaries of the regions that oppose the Family to come talk to each other in person. We can feast, and dance, and make friends - and then we can discuss what we know, and what we need to do in order to protect ourselves and each other. If you have any suggestions and ideas I would love to hear them! My thought is that it should take place sometime during Deepfrost, before LongNight.

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do with myself and this new life I have been granted. And the only thing I've figured out so far is that I am done running away from difficult things. I probably won't be able to do much on the front line, but if I can contribute in even a small way, that's what I intend to do.

Business and introspection aside; how are you faring? Tell me about your life, and what you've been up to. It's interesting to have a chance to get to know you all over again, and I look forward to hearing from you.
With love
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
To Evie - by Maea - 04-25-2024, 11:05 PM
RE: To Evie - by Evie - 05-02-2024, 01:08 AM
RE: To Evie - by Maea - Yesterday, 02:28 PM