[open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody
dancing thread!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine
Lily still wears the flower crown Deimos tossed to her, having taken a moment of rest to braid her hair around it, securing it in place for all the dancing (yes, there’s more!) she was going to do. Having sampled the wares from the stalls and found sweet honeycomb and fried Magna Vermis skewers (whatever those are - she hadn’t asked because it was fucking delicious), as well as fragrant, herby flatbread and refreshing ale, Lily is almost ready to resume her twirling and bouncing around. After a rest to enable proper digestion, of course.

The music calls her, but oh, so does the warmth of Flowerbirth! She turns her head towards the sun and inhales deeply, spreading her arms wide to welcome its rays on her perpetually pale skin. Torn between a Vitamin-D starved body and a musically-starved soul, Lily tries to satisfy both wants by staying there, but watching like a hawk for a prospective partner.

Passersby beware.

Messages In This Thread
[open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody - by Lily - 04-08-2019, 09:32 PM