[open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody
dancing thread!
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Lucas had promised himself he would not partake in any of the bullshit that was this festival. There was a whole world out there to explore, and he felt as though everyone - his fellow Ascended included - seemed to have forgotten that. Then, of course, the sun had dipped down low and he heard the music and saw the lights that reminded him of so many city skylines, and before he knew it his feet were taking him towards the source.

In the balmy Flowerbirth night he wore only a shirt and trousers, his fair hair attractively ruffled and a gleam in his eyes that spoke more of hunger than it did of wanting to have a good time. Still, at the sight of Lily on the sidelines instead of dancing, he couldn't help but shake his head. "Surely not," he purred as he sidled up beside her, offering his hand.

"I'll not stand by and let the opportunity to see you dance slip away. May I have this one?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open seasonal event] oh, I wanna dance with somebody - by Lucas - 04-20-2019, 07:28 PM