[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"I will learn how to dance in the halls of the afterlife!" He declared, entertaining the vision of him holding the hands of demons (because if he was being honest, he would not go to Heaven) and dipping, swerving around mystical dance floors. Of course, Rexanna was the far better partner, but he had always been one for a dramatic image; he stored the idea for a future painting in his mind.

She seemed to know exactly what to do as he lifted her and Bastien could hear himself laughing with delight as he watched her, glad to see her having such a good time, especially after the last week. As she came down and bent back to dip he leaned after her, putting one of his arms behind him in a flourish and lowering her as far as he dared to with his other.

As she came back up he pulled her close and kissed her, breaking their dance for a moment but so filled with affection for her that he couldn't bring himself to care. Pulling away with both his hands cupping his jaw, he suddenly became aware that the music had stopped, the end of the song coming to crescendo he hadn't heard as he'd been kissing her. When he looked about other dancers were stood staring at them and he laughed, took Rexanna's hand and tried to pull her into a bow.
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-10-2019, 09:48 AM