[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
She beamed to Bastien when he spoke of what they could create together. And she allowed him to lead her wherever he chose as she caught her breath and her body back under control – though feeling the need to continue to move and move and move. It felt good to breathe fresh air, to dance and be active, and to be there with him. And as he leaned against the fence, she too leaned against it and angled herself toward him with a small smile. Her gaze slipping from the dancers to look to Bastien as he spoke yet again.

The… Carnivale?” She questioned, doing her best to mimic his language as her head tilted – wondering if this was similar, what kind of magical thing there was in Venice that rivaled this. But he had moved on, speaking of what the Artist’s Guild would create, and she smiled softly to him as he spoke of his dream and ideas, of the creativity that happened with everything that had occurred over Longnight. And suddenly, she began to think of it – to wonder if Lucas was still allowed with the Artist’s Guild – but she refrained from asking, knowing that Bastien would tell her.

But he shrugged, turning to her and smiling that charming smile of his and kissing her temple. She leaned into him, wrapping an arm around his waist and resting her head on his chest as far as she could reach. “I feel incredible.” She said, looking up to him with an honest smile. She didn’t mind him asking, but she’d still tease him for fun. The fact that he cared enough to be cautious of it all was such a wonderful thing to Rexanna – a thing she hadn’t ever really experienced before in her life. She reached up with her free hand, to rest gently along his stubbled chin as she searched his eyes. “Honestly, I think I’ve gotten better much quicker than I originally expected because of all you’ve done for me.” She paused, contemplating as she chewed on her lip briefly. “I don’t know how to repay the favor.” There was an awkward laugh, imagining that Bastien would try and take absolutely zero repayment for her, but she wanted to. Somehow, one day.
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-15-2019, 05:53 AM