[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"Yes, {i{Carnivale.{/i} Somewhat like the little party I held in my church but the whole city. Masks and games and entertainment for a whole week. I could spend months making my costume.\\\"[/say} He smiled and the smallest bit of sadness entered his eyes as he looked over Fiat Lux, a fun celebration in it\'s own right but something that paled in comparison to the festivals he had known in Venice. He doubted he would ever see that kind of grandeur again.\n\nBut there was little time to be miserable when Rexanna was so close and so happy. He smiled at her and gently shook his head. [say}"There is, of course, no payment required. The joy of seeing you well again is enough, cara." And it truly was.

"Though there is something I did want to ask. We agreed when the barrier disappeared we would go to explore. I am told there is a great forest out there. I saw only a bit of it myself but it did look beautiful. Perhaps in a few days when you are sure you are well we can begin our adventures..?" He asked, squeezing her closer. Bastien was so excited to find new horizons but only if Rexanna was there with him, only if he could see her discover them too.
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-15-2019, 11:16 AM