[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
We are.” She offered, cheery and bright with a quiet light laugh. And as Bastien imagined what their future could be like, she did too – by the fireplace, warm and comfortable beneath quilts and blankets. Sewing and painting, creating and talking, enjoying each other’s company among the warmth of the fire and tea. It was such a wonderful, heartwarming thought that Rexanna couldn’t imagine something better in her entire life. It gave her something incredible to look forward to, and for the time being she couldn’t wait.

But he considered her question and asked what they brought on adventures, and she took a moment to think about what were necessary things to bring and what were frivolous things that could be left back home. Bastien considered, clothes and paintsets and papers, and she nodded along with him as she listened and seemed to stare out over the Festival while she thought about it. “I can bring those. Maybe a tent of sorts if it starts to rain?” She contemplated softly, an arm lingering around Bastien’s waist. “I can make one pretty easy, we can roll it up and carry it with us and our packs.” She contemplated.

But as Bastien spoke of a map, she side eyed him with a small grin. “Or you could make the map?” She thought with a small laugh. But she did agree with the medical supplies, imagining that she could talk to Phoebe or Vervain for some of the things they might need – like bandages and herbs of sorts. “Medical supplies would be good, better to be safe than sorry.” She said with a small nod before reaching over and hugging him tight again. “Oh I can’t wait. Sleeping under the stars and exploring a new land with you is an amazing adventure.
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-20-2019, 09:17 PM