With a hop and a skip
for Bea
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
BEATRIX
When I grow up I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies
Oh indeed, someone was there skulking around. Beatrix was bored with a capital ‘B-O-R-E-D’. Aunt Edy was working and mom was…well mom. Jace was too little to be any fun. So that left her to her own devices…which as a nine-year-old Launceleyn tended to be cruel and destructive. Today’s game of the day would be…scaring people! Hahaha yessss it would be very fun to see people scream and run away. Bonus points if they peed their pants.

Too bad Aunt Edy wasn’t here. She would have liked this game.

To make it more fun Beatrix foundstole some scrap black fabric and wrapped it about herself. Apparently there was some person named Ludo who was real scary and wore black rags, so she would too! Beatrix scampered off then to the Bone Bridge, which was already a pretty scary place to begin with she thought. Plus the mist would give her great cover! And much to her luck, just as she darted into the cover of said mist, someone appeared and called out. Good, good, this would be fun. Beatrix pulled the fabric up over her head to obscure her face, before darting from one side of the bridge to the other in a curve pattern, so for but a second Maea would see a flutter of black fabric accompanied by the pitter patter of feet before it disappeared into the mist again.

Messages In This Thread
With a hop and a skip - by Maea - 04-09-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: With a hop and a skip - by Beatrix - 04-12-2019, 02:01 PM