Whate’er befall
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Not an intruder?

Oh but he was. He so very much was. Remi had heard what Rory had said about them all, the stand he had taken in front of the Spire. Unlike some of the other Outlanders though, Remi agreed completely. His love for Ronin and the grief he felt at having lost his friend had not coloured his memories that completely that he'd forgotten how it had all come about. They had charged in asking only enough questions to know where to point their methods of destruction and ownership.

Never an intruder? Pale eyes peered up at Rory, haloed so blindly (in more than one way) by the sun. Remi might have helped one barrier to fall, but others still remained. Others which wouldn't be toppled by force, or perhaps by any means that the alchemist knew. Rory's hands had ceased their fidgeting now, but only because they were forced to be still, and for a long moment that simple action of Rory closing his knees captivated Remi's attention. It felt reminiscent of something, something to do with hay and clouds and not for the first time Remi pictured taking Rory's hand in his and brushing his thumb across his palm, a small smile on his lips as he said, ahh, I thought so, finally feeling the calluses he knew would be there.

"No." Remi said in a gentle and faraway voice, looking away from the dusty hands between clenched knees and instead gazing out at the goats. Droplets of water glistened faintly on his eyelashes as he gazed out across the landscape seeing nothing, but feeling everything. "No I am not. But who is?" He added after a moment, looking up at Rory for just a moment, for that was about all he could take before his cheeks flushed a dusty salmon-pink and he had to look away with a soft but sad smile on his lips.

I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
What if you were the one for me? I hope you weren't the one for me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-10-2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-10-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-11-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-15-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-20-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-23-2019, 07:23 PM