[SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games
For Rory
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Okay. Fun. Phoebe was going to have fun! Maea had suggested some of Amalia’s pastries and…well she did have quite the sweet tooth lately. So she went over and perused what there was to be had…and ended up getting one of everything. She placed them in her little basket alongside her flower crowns, munching happily on a little cream filled puff of perfection. She would have to bring Frey one of these sometime. She had a feeling they would very much enjoy them.

But as she walked around, simply enjoying the sights, her eyes landed on a sulky, familiar face. Rory. She paused mid-step, feeling like she ought go and say something. He had helped her find her snares in the ruins before Long Night and had been very kind then. But now…well she suspected he might not like her very much. She was an Outlander after all…and he had sparked a lot of hate towards people like her. But… this was about being happy. This was a fun time. And…maybe she could sway his mind about people like her if she showed him a bit of kindness.

So, plucking up some courage, she approached the grumpy looking fellow who had inspired the hate that ended her very first romance. ”Uhm…hello Rory… I know you probably don’t care for people like me anymore but uhm…would you like a crown or a pastry?” she asked, offering one of each to him.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games - by Phoebe - 04-12-2019, 02:40 PM