[SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games
For Rory
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Oh. He didn't remember her it seemed. She supposed that was fair. While Rory had been leading a charge, Phoebe remained ever the wallflower, quietly observing from the back of the sidelines. But she carefully placed a colorful crown of flowers on his head, gently arranging his intricate feathered hair style around and through it so as not to mess it up. "I like your hair." she said, looking at it with obvious intrigue. She wasn't quite certain how he managed to get it to stay that way. Phoebe recalled using beeswax and hair oils for intricate hairstyles for finishing school events...and perhaps he found a way to keep the feathers in with pins? Regardless it was very unique.

"Well...I'm an Outlander...and one from Northaven no less." she said quietly, looking down at the ground. He had made his thoughts and opinions on her kind rather well known after all. But unlike Emmett, who she suspected she had the capacity to forgive with very little coaxing, she didn't know Rory well, and he had been head of the charge. She didn't expect him to treat her with any kindness when her heritage was made clear, but she was going to try.

"But I thought...maybe...if you aren't too uhm...upset with me being here at your festival at all, that perhaps it would be good to go play a game? I think it would be good for people to see us getting along and...well it is a festival and you look really put out and look like you could use some fun." she said, clearly nervous, her insecurities getting the best of her. This had been a stupid idea. She wasn't anyone important, not even worth much of a memory even, why would he play a game with her?
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games - by Phoebe - 04-21-2019, 02:02 PM