you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Their visit to the guildhall was brief, Killian only had until Jigano had grabbed the lantern and rope to look around. Though his adventurous eyes noted many things, taking in and memorizing whatever he could. And then they were out again, on their way back to the alcove they had found. As they walked they continued to converse, this visit to the library had been very educational, and he hadn't read a word.

Vampires? They had only been fantasy back in his world, blood sucking myths. It seemed many of the myths that were simply that back on his world, were coming to life here. He really had to keep an open mind, and consider anything possible because frankly, it was. He didn't ask anymore questions about that, vampires seemed like enough to reflect on for now.

Killian nodded to Jigano's remark on the sun goddess, "She is, and kind too," I miss her he thought. Sure he scorned most of the gods antics, but he'd had a special bond with the goddess Soleil, her magic had once flooded his veins. Without her he felt just a tinge emptier. "Umm, Soleil and Lune really flip flop around a lot. They are supposed to be kept apart by the two gods Aube and Soir and when they are things go pretty smoothly, but a couple times a year they are allowed to meet. Those are the times that can be either great, or cause a rift and start a war."

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-19-2019, 12:08 PM