you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The tale continued as the two moved towards the chest, only getting more grim. The Northaveners really hadn't thought this through had they? Killian frowned as Jigano described it all; the ascended, the sleep spell, the voice being freed, and the slowly scarring wounds that the Northaveners had caused. The 'spire demon business' was decidedly, a big mess and a fucking shame.

"Hmm," Killian sighed, squatting over the chest and watching the other man poke a piece of wood into it. "I don't know if I'd call it exciting. Crazy? yeah," he replied with a chuckle, shaking his head. This world didn't have the problems that his did, but it certainly had it's faults.

Nothing immediately attacked the shard that Jigano stuck into the chest, and after a moment of holding it there Killian concluded that it was safe in there. He hopped forwards a little, rocking forwards on the ball of his feet to reach his arm down in the box, needing no further reassurance to the safety. He fished around inside, his fingers gently brushing through a cobweb that jolted his arm out of the box. Sticky, but old and nothing was alive on it. He wiped it off then dove back in, this time gripping something dusty but solid. It definitely felt like a book.

He lifted it out, a novel bound in leather and a silky fringe of webbing. Killian blew off the front, once again finding runes that he couldn't read but were in a good enough condition that it was possible for someone with the training. Something suddenly shifted in the pages, and out the middle fell a shiny copper chain, dangling at the end a brass colored ring, plain and rounded but for a slim run engraved across the middle. Killian reached for it, holding the chain it was attached to up and pooling it in the palm of his other hand.

He looked it over, wide eyed and intrigued by the find, then turned to Jigano with another grin. "Think you can read these too?" he asked, lifting the book and handing him both items.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-25-2019, 12:14 PM