Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Since arriving only three days ago, Killian hadn't attempted to change his shape. There had been so much going on, and he hadn't felt the same magic that he used to feel. He felt weaker here, and the possibility that he could still become the spotted cat seemed slim. But he might as well give it a try, and with a fresh supply of optimism, he set out from the clinic to the fields.

Kiki stood amid the waving spring grass, a soft wind nipped at his freckled cheeks and pulled lightly at his clothing. The air was fresh out here, closed eyed he tilted his head back to bask in the warm light of the sun and take a deep breath. He grinned, for though this sun was different than his own, it's light was just as rejuvenating.

He took a moment to relax, then gave his body a quick shake to loosen his muscles. He looked forwards, and starting psyching himself up, "Ok ok you got this Kiki, you got this," and then he started running. It began as a jog, but with every step he picked up the pace, until he was sprinting.

And then he changed, mid stride his body began to morph. His hands turned to clawed paws, where his skin was freckled and caramel, it was now dappled golden fur. Killian slowed down after the change, digging his claws into the dirt. Once he came to a complete stop, he took a moment to bask in his success, paws kneading absentmindedly at the fresh soil. His tail and ears flicked as he reoriented himself with this form, a pleased purr emitting from his throat. At least he still had this.

(Edit: turns out I actually didn’t know how to tag people LMAO Kiada)

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Killian - 04-13-2019, 04:33 PM