so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you think that i'll be the dark sky
so you can be the star?
She watches, those scarlet eyes dancing across his spotted face as his ears flatten. His head sucks, eyes narrow, and she almost has a grin on her face at the growl that emits from the feline. She clicks her beak again, before croaking a guttural, throaty sound as she tilts her head to him – wings tucking in tight along her sides as she hops slightly closer. And when he curiously chirps to her, her head tilts the other way to inspect him further.

But before she does anything, she has an almost cheeky grin that somehow manages to make it through her beak as she eyes the cheetah – realizing that he’s probably a person like her and not entirely the only cheetah alive in the barrier. Though there is a part of seeing him with the spots that roots something close to her home and life and heritage. But… She assumes deep down he knows not the language of her father, and so she chooses to remain with the common tongue.

Easy there Cheetah.” She says to him mind to mind, spreading one wing out in a gesture of a mock bow. If he had any doubts it was her that spoke, she assumed it would be over with the human-like gesture she had made. “Haven’t seen something like you here before, leopards sure, but cheetahs no; are you new?” Her head tilts, the scarlet hue to her gaze slipping over his spotted coat and rounded head.
i will
swallow
you whole.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Kiada - 04-17-2019, 09:13 PM