so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Her eyes pierce with their scarlet hues as she stares at the boy – watching him almost flinch as she speaks to him. Ah, she could get used to that. It creates a spark of happiness that resides within her, the spark of surprises and never underestimating as she focuses back on the man hidden within the spotted feline body. “What the fuck.” She hears him say, and she bounds back from him with a laugh that reverberates – almost throaty – into his mind too.

And when she’s a careful distance away, she shifts back into herself – standing along the grasses of the Fields with her dark hair down and pulled to one side (revealing that nasty X marking in her neck) and dressed in dark brown and black leathers from head to toe. Her eyes are iceberg blue, now, glacial as they look toward him amused before she shrugs and crosses her arms. “Ah, what the fuck indeed.” She offers with a small nod of her head and quiet chuckle.

Strange things in this land, you never know what you’ll find.” She warns him vaguely with a wink and a smirk that crosses her face that seems a bit more wolfish than avian-like.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Kiada - 04-18-2019, 11:02 PM