Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Killian's eyes widened at Kiada's response, the portal had given her an animal form? That wasn't the answer he'd been expecting, and it shocked him just a little. The portal had changed her in such a strange way, and why? Kiki felt a little lucky now, that he hadn't ended up on this side but with another head or something.

Fire magic? He'd never met a sorceress before (or witch or whatever she wanted to be called), the closest thing his world had to them were the exalted priests who could draw occasionally on the blessings of the gods to do miracles, and the heirs who would inherit magic from the gods. One day, he would've had magic, been able to echo the powers of immortal beings with a snap of his fingers. Well maybe not quite that intense, but he would have been powerful.

He never would now, he'd been disconnected by his patron star and the only remaining evidence of their bond was his other form. "What was it like having magic?" he asked, hoping it wouldn't bother her to talk about. He totally understood if it did, he knew what it felt to lose the things important to you - the wounds didn't heal like bruises, with no scars to tell.

A pause, that expectant moment after her response as he awaited the question, and there was nothing. He was grateful for that, a smile tugging at his lips. "I think I like it here so far..." then another pause, his smile fading a little when he realized he didn't want to lie and say it was all ok. It wasn't, and for some reason he felt as though Kiada would understand. "Does it umm, get easier?" he asked quietly, honey brown eyes leaving her frame to sweep across the ground at his feet.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Killian - 05-05-2019, 04:20 PM