[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
Suddenly, there was a spark of a fiery haired girl in a similar state that she was, and Rexanna’s sapphire gaze slipped to the girl momentarily before she caught eyes with Melita and a small wolfish grin crossed her face at the approach and dip of her head, followed by the girl’s own grin. She moved closer to Melita, leaning a bit in toward the girl as she eyed the wheel like she was spying on some crazy event happening (purely for entertainment). “I’m not sure, actually. Some kind of ritual.” She hummed thoughtfully, stating the obvious before a quiet laugh slipped her lips.

Then, Melita began to move, shifting a foot toward the wheel and then another, and of course Rexanna didn’t want to be left alone staring at the wheel in her uncertainties, and she hurried after the girl who had shared a roasted pumpkin with her once upon a time. “Do you think we just… light a candle and put it on it? What happens when they’re all full?” She pondered thoughtfully, though quietly as she glanced to Melita to see what she thought. Her face resulting in a small entertained smile as she gestured toward the wheel with her head.

If we took one already lit off I think it’d start a riot.” She whispered to the girl in a calculating move but resulted in a chimed laugh at the idea. But there – off on the edge as it whirled toward them, one was beginning to fade its flame. It swirled and increased in the dullness compared to every other one until there wasn’t a flame anymore, and Rexanna quietly glanced around them to see if anyone was coming up to replace it or not – and if they didn’t, well, did that mean it was their turn to try it and not destroy it?
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 04-17-2019, 08:39 PM