[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
She had always appreciated the youthful girl – from that day where they had helped set up Phoebe’s clinic (how the girl had followed her most of the day unbeknownst to Rexanna for the majority of it) and the quiet conversation they held over the fire they had roasted those vampiric pumpkins along. Melita was a good friend to have, a kind girl, and Rexanna smiled to her when she began to speak and wrinkle her nose. At least, doing it together, they wouldn’t be alone if they knew not what they were doing. And Rexanna was keen to take the opportunity.

But yet they remained, almost hidden in a way to observe those that approached and lit candles and set them on top of it before disappearing. And as Rexanna poised the suggestion to Melita over them rioting (likely something about Outlanders ruining everything the Naturals had come to love and adore and putting them all in danger or something like that) she spotted the Cheshire grin that formed over the fiery girl’s face and a small laugh escaped Rexanna’s own lips. “They certainly do.” She replied with a small dip of her head and a huff of laughter.

Their eyes spot the same candle that begins to die, and in her peripheral vision she saw Melita begin to inch closer – and well, Rexanna refused to be alone in this endeavor. She moved just as quickly, on the heels of the youth as they approached the wheel and Melita lit a candle and set it in its place. She watched, calculating, to see if anyone would tell them they’d done it wrong or if anyone would notice – and when nobody said anything, she looked back to the wheel to see another candle shifting and draining its flame.

Taking her own candle, she lit it easily and removed the dead candle, setting her own in it and watching as it circled around and around before looking back to Melita with a small grin. “Well, that wasn’t so bad after all.” She laughed, realizing nobody was there to yell at them for doing it wrong and instead were beginning to line up and make their way for the other candles that were beginning to die too. Glancing back toward the red head, she offered a wide cheerful grin. “What next?” She asked the girl, content to follow and scheme with Melita the rest of the festival.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 04-20-2019, 08:25 PM