[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
Melita was happy to join her toward Amalia’s bakery stall, and Rexanna was infinitely pleased by that. Her own stomach rumbled in response as Melita questioned who made who, and she looked toward the loaves to determine who made what. “The snowflake, the bird, and the moons I think!” She pondered, having not actually seen the loaves after their production, but she did find the snowflake one quite charming — knowing Deimos had to have been the one to make that.He was after all, the prime broody king of the north! With a slender pale finger she pointed to each one before she caught a worker’s attention, asking for a slice of the snowflake loaf.

Her gaze turned back toward the fiery girl beside her with a quiet grin. “Im sure they’re all delicious, just whichever one strikes your fancy you should go for!” She encouraged, turning back to the worker and taking the bread and leaving a small bit of coin behind to cover the cost of both her and Melita’s choices, regardless if the girl had coins too. This was a festival to be celebrated with friends, and so far she had indeed had one of the best times she’d ever had. She could share that feeling with Melita too, even in as little a gesture as paying for a pastry!
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 04-29-2019, 05:42 PM