[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

M E L I T A

There were a few moments where Melita wished she’d learn to do things like baking as she eyed the little intricate designs, the pieces of snowflake, the feathers of the bird, the lonesome moon. Her heart and mind had been occupied by the great, gaping unknown, flourishing and flocking to those angles and parallels of peril and strife, waving her sword, brandishing her bow, sinking her teeth into another’s flesh. Her mother had been a wonderful, guiding star, but Melita had been too busy, too impulsive, too impetuous to follow the beautiful lines and sketches, and they were faded now, gone from sight – she breathed in the wondrous smells again and it almost felt like home. Her chest, her heart, lurched, but she said nothing about it; the pangs were constant, were frequent, and there was naught to be done. “These are lovely,” she proclaimed instead, the depths of her smile revealing her veracity on the subject, eyes scanning, finding great difficulty in choosing just one.

“May I please have a piece of the bird?” She finally opted for, fingers going for the coins in her pocket, but Rexanna had already taken care of it – and the girl bowed her head, eternally grateful for the touches of friendship and kindred spirits. “Thank you,” the youth inclined to both worker and Rexanna, grabbing hold of the pastry with a sort of divine reverence. After she’d stared it down, cupped it in her hands for a while, she broke off a piece, sticking it in her mouth, instantly gratified and satisfied by the taste. “It’s delicious!”

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Melita - 05-01-2019, 11:04 PM