[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
Rexanna nodded slightly as Melita mentioned that portals skewed things. They most certainly did and Rexanna was still trying to figure out how all of this was possible – the different memories of separate lives, colliding and colluding with one another as if it were some cruel joke. A second taste at freedom, but with predetermined ideas from others of how she should be. She inhaled deeply before her eyes landed on Melita as she began to recite names and the ex-Thief tilted her head almost amused. She hadn’t met D’art, nor Ophelia from what she could remember – but she did remember Mauja.

I remember Mauja.” She almost hummed with amusement, but it disappeared when Melita spoke and she agreed silently. It would always be home, even if in this body she had never stepped foot in the separate world (a nonexistent world, destroyed and broken and gone). “Who was your mother?” She questioned curiously before feeling relaxed enough to take another bite of the homely bread – the flavors mixing and melding in such a comforting way that she almost didn’t hear Melita’s next words.

But when they registered, Rexanna almost choked. “She’s here?” She almost shrieked, eyes wide as she stared at the fiery girl. “I… Oh gods.” Somehow, Rexanna had skipped disbelief and her joyous nature for straight panic. “In that other life, the one that actually lived Helovia, I was Kiada’s mother.” She explained as if it would make sense why her reaction was so volatile. She lifted her free hand to her forehead and rested it there as she closed her eyes, a pounding and pulsing headache began behind her temples at the idea.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 06-15-2019, 05:21 AM