[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

You and Kiada are very different rang a bell a little too clearly, a little too loudly, in the depths of the girl’s ears. She sucked in a hazardous, tremulous breath, a mercurial void stuffed and smothered with vitriol and vehemence for another youth who likely should’ve been her friend. Instead, she’d churned and burned and hoisted all of her contempt, loathing, and grief upon her, because once Kiada had deigned to help that damned false paragon, and in part, allowed oblivion and desecration to settle onto her heart, onto her family, onto her friends. In some portion, she wasn’t even sure why she was doing this, pressing and pressing for them to meet – when in another world, she wouldn’t have even bothered, left them alone to simmer and seethe elsewhere, apart from one another just like she was from those she’d loved and cherished; just desserts, comeuppance, a beautiful, disastrous vengeance. But as her eyes turned up to Rexanna, gentle and sweet, who’d somehow birthed an angry, vicious thing (and she would know; she was the same), she wanted to do this for her. Their hands met, and she locked her fingers in the warm embrace – shelter and shelter. She nodded her head, because that was the only thing she could muster in those sacred, scarce moments – maybe, just maybe, everything would work itself out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Melita - 06-26-2019, 11:58 PM