God Quest In soft purple hues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
& now I'm all alone in the dark of night
Remi shouldn't have felt nervous, but strangely he did. After all, if Ianto was just a trick, Safrin would know it instantly. There should have been no hesitation or worry on his part for bringing his friend along, and yet Remi felt a lingering something. Truthfully what it likely was was simply the fear that his suspicious would be right. That Safrin—or the item she would create out of the strange materials Remi would provide—would show Ianto to be a fake and...

...and then another friend would be gone. Even a fake friend would still be missed.

With the tank within his grasp, the lichen in his pocket, and the sap safely in another pouch, Remi glanced sideways at his friend. "I...have not been completely honest about why I needed all of this." Remi said with a crooked apologetic smile.

"I was not lying when I said Ludo has tried to kill me several times now. And...I..." Pausing, Remi tried to find Ianto's gaze, the somehow implore this man he couldn't remember but was growing fast friends with, to understand. "I do want to know you again, even if I can never remember what happened before. So I asked Safrin for help. For a way to know what was real and what was not...that is what these things are for. "

So saying, he placed the three items down at the base of the shrine that the fox had lead him to. "So..if you are not who you say you are, I suppose now is a good time to.." leave? tell him? stay?
The moon is shining but I can't see the light
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-17-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-17-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-18-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-18-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-18-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-19-2019, 08:35 PM