God Quest In soft purple hues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
& now I'm all alone in the dark of night
As the fox disagreed, Remi tilted his head in silent confusion, his lips twisting into a befuddled and boyish grin as Ianto explained. "Ah-huh." He chuckled with a shrug. "Well. You know what I meant." Remi added, tone laced with a still lingering lilt of apology.

A tentative and strangely intimate feeling smile spread across Remi's features as he nodded in genuine agreement. "I do." He said warmly, the remainder of that sentiment abruptly dissolved in the wake of Safrin's appearance.

Looking up into the tree Remi hastily stood, offering the goddess a low and deep bow as he blinked away his confusion at the suddenness of her arrival. Rising with a boyish grin, the alchemist nodded. "Yes...Well with Aoife's safety on the line, I had reason to hurry." He replied with a crooked smile, glancing over his shoulder as the fox was referenced.

Bristling at Safrin's tone, Remi's brows rose in concern as his eyes darted towards the sap. "So it...?" He stammered stupidly, looking from the sap up to Safrin and then back again. "I did not ask you how much I should bring...and I did not want to show up without enough for you to work with.." He explained quickly, biting the inside of his lip.
The moon is shining but I can't see the light
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-17-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-17-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-18-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-18-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-18-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-19-2019, 08:35 PM