God Quest In soft purple hues
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
& now I'm all alone in the dark of night
Remi cowed beneath the weight of Safrin's gaze, his pale eyes apologetic and wide with the fear of misunderstanding roaring loudly in his ears. Looking up only as the goddess began to create, Remi's lips parted as he watched the components of her creation begin to fold together. With a glance towards Ianto, the alchemist's mind was studiously focused on what it was the goddess was doing. Not that he thought he could ever recreate her actions, but his ignorance when it came to the creation of magical things was vast, and though it was a gulf he could never hope to fill, perhaps he could bridge the distance even a little.

"Amazing.." He heard himself murmur, then quickly almost shied away realizing that he'd voiced his amazement out loud. "Thank you.." He whispered, before the goddess attention was turned towards Ianto.

Hearing her words, the alchemist felt something slip in his belly, as if he'd just fallen from quite a height at the mention that indeed his friend was real. With a wry grin towards the fox, Remi turned his attention back to Safrin.

"Thank you. I suppose Ronin must be real as well.." Remi said with a gentle tilt of his head. Something told him that Safrin would likely not allow an impostor of Ludo's to be parading about.
The moon is shining but I can't see the light
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-17-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-17-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-17-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-18-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Remi - 04-18-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Ianto - 04-18-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: In soft purple hues - by Safrin - 04-19-2019, 08:35 PM