Through Heaven's Eyes (Open)

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Trigger Warning 
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

POSSIBLE SENSITIVITY/TRIGGER WARNING

Frey pouted again, the expression looking far prettier than it had any right to. Then again, Frey was beautiful in every form and to every beholder. Still, they were unamused at the moment. This group was sooooooo boring. Their first personal manifestation in only the other gods knew how long and it just hadddd to be this three. Didn't these fools know they were mere playthings in the hands of the gods? "So many questions, so little fun. Honestly, I don’t know why I even bothered showing up." In fact, Frey was just about to disappear without saying anything further or answering any of those silly questions about who Frey was or where these people were or what in the gods’ name was going on—really, these mortals should have known to come with a proper offering—when the deity’s nostrils flared, a delicious scent from Phoebe filling their nose. Maybe this wouldn’t such a waste after all.

Turning to Celosia, Frey clapped their hands in delight. This day could still prove to be quite exciting and enjoyable to all involved. ”A virgin sacrifice? You shouldn’t have! Actually, wait, what am I talking about, I take it back, you absolutely should have. It’s been ages hon.” Then, of course, Remi shifted and escaped the bonds that Frey had placed on him and the god chuckled, the sound deep and laced with a wicked heat. ” Pretty bird is also a clever bird it seems. But I didn’t say you could move yet.” Winking at the attuned, a silvery chain would appear in Frey’s hands; the other end would be attached to a collar around Remi’s neck. This time, if the pretty bird tried to shift, the collar would shift with him. Fool Frey once, it wouldn’t happen again.

Turning back to the redhead, Frey pushed themselves off from the wall they’d been lounging against and sashayed over to Celosia, throwing an arm across the woman’s bare shoulders. ”Take her, and I shall grant you a boon, hon.” The deity gestured at the still bound Phoebe to indicate exactly what they meant. Casting a languid look at Remi, the god smiled lazily and seductively at the chained man. ”You can help if you want, pretty bird. I know she’s not your type, since she doesn’t have a dick, which, really? Get over it, you're all just sacks of flesh when you get down to it, but anyway, I trust you’ll rise to the occasion.” Winking at the attuned, Remi would indeed find that to be literally and metaphorically the case.

Looking back at the blonde woman, still on her knees, clearly terrified, Frey clicked their tongue, disapprovingly. It had been cute at first (although cute was putting it far too mildly) but it was starting to grate on their nerves. This was supposed to be fun and while fear could be nice, it didn't taste nearly as good in the end as passion. ”That’s enough of that, dear. It’ll hurt at first, but I promise you’ll like it. Seriously, you don’t know what you’re missing.” Untangling themselves from where they’d been wrapped up in Celosia (who should be tingling nicely from all that contact), Frey leaned forward and blew a kiss at Phoebe. A sparkling would appear to fly through the air and suffuse the blonde. Suddenly, Phoebe would find that all that terror would be replaced by a nearly slavish devotion to Frey. There was absolutely nothing the woman could do to prevent it, and indeed, she wouldn't even be able to try. The will of mere mortals, especially ones as puny as these three, was no match for a god. After even a short time in Frey's presence their composure would be crumbling and the urge to please Frey would be growing. Still, it remained to be seen whether the petitioner would do as Frey asked.

Messages In This Thread
Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Celosia - 11-07-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Phoebe - 11-07-2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Remi - 11-07-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Celosia - 11-07-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Frey - 11-07-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Celosia - 11-08-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Phoebe - 11-08-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Remi - 11-08-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Frey - 11-08-2018, 05:49 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Celosia - 11-08-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Through Heaven's Eyes (Open) - by Phoebe - 11-09-2018, 12:02 AM