Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
Killian could definitely agree, he found the gods very silly, and fickle and strange. He'd never understood their ways that much, and hadn't felt that same undying loyalty that many did. Which was ironic considering he was chosen and everything, and while he did have a special bond with the sun goddess, that didn't mean he approved of the divine as a whole. What were the gods doing for mortals after all? Other than making sure the summers were hot and dry and the winters cold and dark? The gods of his world were definitely different than those here, their stories following more of the Grecian style than the cosmic. But a deity was a deity no matter what world, and though many press to believe that they follow their divine orders because of their devotion to the beauty of it all, most motivation came from the fear of what might happen if they didn't.

After his quick recap, he was faced with a question that he would've thought was a joke if not for how serious she seemed about it. He himself wasn't afraid of the gods, hence his lack of motivation to do what they asked. But getting that many people to agree and risk their lives seemed impossible. He did chuckle a little, scratching the back of his head as he replied, "Uhh I don't know, not everybody would be ok with that. Most people where I'm from believe in them and wouldn't think to go against them. Yeah I don't think that'd soar too smoothly," he said.

Jiao asked next what he thought of the gods here, "I mean they aren't super different. I think they govern differently but they're just as prone to having conflict, they locked some old magic lady in a big barrier right?" he said, not meaning to sound that nonchalant about it, but he'd only been here a short time and had forgotten that it was such a recent event to the people here. "That's just from what I've heard though, I haven't met any of them. But I've heard good things too, and I think gods everywhere are a bit of good and bad," he finished with a soft smile to the fae.

baby baby don’t be so shy
rock children hold your heads up high

Messages In This Thread
Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-20-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-20-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-22-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-23-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-28-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-29-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 04-30-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Killian - 04-30-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: Having a Wander - by Jiao - 05-03-2019, 04:56 PM