That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Isuma was more than happy to play with a god, though mostly she was focused on playing with the bouncing strip of cloth that gave her something to leap and pounce at, honing her hunting instincts in that adorable way of young predators. Jigano was more sedate in his interaction with the soul guide, but he was grateful for the concern paid to the smoothness of his silky fur, and glad to share his company if a mere mortal could bring a little solace to a deity so far beyond him. But... Ludo had been mortal once, whatever his lofty state now, and it was not impossible to think that he might appreciate a few moments of relaxation amid his neverending duties to Mort.

It was certainly a relief to hear that such lost spirits as they had been discussing were not likely common outside of the barrier, however. Though that still left those who had been caught within, as trapped and twisted as everything else that could not escape. Perhaps the young god read his thoughts, or perhaps he simply knew enough of the oracle by now to know what he had in mind, but the fox tilted his head in assent at the statement. As you said, his mental voice was soft and thoughtful. Without the barrier, they might never have fallen so far into darkness in their lives or at their deaths. It seems unkind to leave them be, slaves to their pain and anger. And some might have earned their personal hell... but that doesn't mean they should be left free to take their rage out on others, or that they should suffer forever. I don't know if they can hurt other spirits or the living, but on my world such as they could do so. I would try and free them from that cycle, yes, and send them on to you. He tilted his head up to catch sight of the expressionless mask, blue eyes twinkling wryly. It is a dream, at least, he acknowledged, aware of his own habit of overreaching himself. Though I don't yet know how I would accomplish such a thing. Or if it's something you and Mort would even approve of?

Messages In This Thread
RE: That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie - by Jigano - 04-26-2019, 08:41 PM